28" Limbing Axe, 2.25-pound
he ECHO 28 in. Limbing Axe is designed for light splitting, chopping and limbing. Made of high quality hickory, the handle has a fawn foot design for ergonomic comfort. The axe head features a high carbon steel blade that delivers superior strength and performance while an oil-rubbed finish to eliminate oxidation. A sharpened, tapered cutting blade edge gives deeper cuts and reduced binding provides a more effortless cut.
- Best suited for light wood splitting, chopping and limbing
- Handle length: 28 in.
- Head weight: 2.25 lbs.
- Axe head is hydraulically seated onto handle and secured with a traditional double wedge system
- Tapered cutting edge delivers easier cuts and reduced binding
- Exceeds ANSI tempering standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS