ECHO 20" CS-620PW CHAIN SAW
The 20 in. ECHO chainsaw CS-620PW is ECHO's highest horsepower per displacement chainsaw. It is based on the CS-600P engine, but has 15% more power than the CS-600P. This X Series gas chainsaw features a full wrap handle, Performance Cutting System, a see-thru fuel tank, tool-less air filter cover and a magnesium crankcase and sprocket guard. It also features a side-a access chain tensioner for quick and easy adjustments along with a heavy-duty aluminum grip with a rubber grip.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
- 50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz.
- Gas powered chainsaw features a 59.8 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
- Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
- Comes with 20 in. bar length and chain to handle a wide variety of cutting tasks
- Professional-grade magnesium sprocket cover and crank case
- Heavy-duty aluminum handle with rubber grip for increased comfort and reduced vibration
- Perfect for general firewood cutting
- Performance cutting system that is the same as the CS-620P, but with a full wrap handle
- Inertia chain break stops chain in a fraction of a second
- Decompression valve for easier starter rope pulling
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner maintains clean air supply to engine
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler - reduces oil consumption
- Dual bumper spikes for more control while cutting
- Easy to access, heavy-duty 2-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
- Safety tip (kick guard) sold separately as an accessory.