ECHO 20" CS-620P CHAIN SAW
With ECHO's highest horsepower per displacement, this ECHO chainsaw does outstanding work. The professional X Series CS-620P gas chainsaw features a performance cutting system, a see-thru fuel tank, tool-free felt air filter cover and a magnesium crankcase and sprocket guard. The side-a access chain tensioner makes for quick and easy adjustments and there is a heavy-duty aluminum grip with a rubber grip.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
- 50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz.
- Gas powered chainsaw features a 59.8 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
- Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
- Comes with professional-grade 20 in. bar length to handle a wide variety of cutting tasks
- Professional-grade magnesium sprocket cover and crank case
- Heavy-duty aluminum handle with rubber grip for increased comfort and reduced vibration
- Perfect for general firewood cutting
- Inertia chain break stops chain in a fraction of a second
- Decompression valve for easier starter rope pulling
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner maintains clean air supply to engine
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler - reduces oil consumption
- Dual bumper spikes for more control while cutting
- Easy to access, heavy-duty 2-piece air filter for easy cleaning
- Translucent fuel tank for quick fuel level checks
- Safety tip (kick guard) sold separately as an accessory.