ECHO CS-501P W/20" B&C
The gas powered X Series ECHO chainsaw CS-501P features a 50.2 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke cycle engine and a 20 in. bar and chain. Its ergonomic, aluminum front handle is great for improved comfort and maneuverability. This high performing chainsaw is dependable and offers 20% more power than the CS-490.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
- 50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz.
- Gas powered chainsaw features a 50.2 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
- Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
- Comes with professional-grade 20 in. bar and chain for maximum cutting performance and durability
- Increased power with professional features
- Powerful and lightweight
- Side-access chain tensioner for easy chain adjustment
- Captive bar nuts won't come loose
- Decompression valve for easy starting
- Tool-less access air filter cover for easy in-field maintenance
- Automatic, adjustable clutch-driven oiler - reduces oil consumption
- Ergonomic aluminum front handle - for improved comfort and maneuverability
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner maintains clean air supply to engine
- Safety tip (kick guard) sold separately as an accessory.