ECHO CS-310 W/16" B&C
The professional-grade ECHO chainsaw CS-310 comes equipped with a 16 in. bar and chain. The rear handle chainsaw is both lightweight and delivers powerful performance. This chainsaw is also packed with features including the side a access chain tensioner for quick chain adjustments and the reduced starting effort feature.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
- 50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz. ECHO PowerBlend gold oil or ECHO red armor oil
- Gas powered chainsaw features a 30.5 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
- Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
- Comes with 16 in. bar and chain handles a wide variety of limbing tasks
- i-30 starter for 30% reduction in starting effort
- Tool-less, easy access air filter
- Side access chain tensioner for quick chain adjustments
- Professional features and lightweight
- Automatic, clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner maintains clean air supply to engine
- Features a 2-piece flocked air filter for easy cleaning
- Vibration-reduction system for operator comfort
- Safety tip (kick guard) sold separately as an accessory.