ECHO CS-271T W/12" B&C
The ECHO chainsaw CS-271T is lightweight with incredible torque and throttle response. This gas chainsaw is a superb choice and features a 12 in. bar. It also has an inertia chain brake, a tool-free air filter cover, the i-30 starting system and side-a access chain tensioner.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
- 50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz.
- Gas powered chainsaw features a 26.9 cc professional-grade 2-stroke gas engine
- Chainsaw comes with a 1-year commercial/5-year consumer warranty
- 12 in. bar length handles a wide variety of lightweight climbing and in-tree use
- i-30 starter for 30% reduction in starting effort
- G-force engine air pre-cleaner for reduced air filter maintenance
- Automatic, clutch-driven oiler for reduced oil consumption
- Lightweight with incredible torque and throttle response
- Inertia chain brake stops chain in a fraction of a second
- Rear-mounted, tool-less air filter cover for easy access
- Side access chain tensioner for quick chain adjustments
- Safety tip (kick guard) sold separately as an accessory.